Meta Biomed CeraSeal now available in Pakistan. Meta Biomed new Calcium silicate-based CeraSeal provides the optimal biocompatible environment to tissues in the root canal. It is obviously the next generation bioceramic-sealer which has excellent sealing ability and biocompatibility.
Meta Biomed CeraSeal
Bioceramic-based root canal sealers are considered to be an advantageous technology in endodontics. The aim of this review was to consider laboratory experiments and clinical studies of these sealers.
- optimal biocompatibility
- excellent sealing ability
- Unique stability
Anti Microbial, High Biocompatibility
This test result shows that even if CeraSeal has high pH (12.73), it proves high biocompatibility.
- Moisture in the dentinal tubules and Calcium Silicate’s chemical reaction produce crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide
- CeraSeal is perfectly and fully hermetic in the root canal
- It prevents from the propagation of bacteria
- CeraSeal never shrinks or expands in the root canal
- It prevents from odontoclasts by keeping its stable volume
- The Single cone technique obturation can be performed
- prevents from wash-out phenomenon
The wash-out phenomenon can happen if the MTA or MTA based sealer is not sufficiently cured or the exudate is produced in the root canal. Consequently, the root canal sealer is washed away by physical forces. CeraSeal prevents by curing faster than other sealers.
- 1 x 2g Pre-mixed Syringe
- Intra canal tips
3 to 5 working Days