The main measurement indexes of the oximeter are pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation, and perfusion index (PI). Blood oxygen saturation (abbreviated as SpO2) is one of the important basic data in clinical medicine.
Oxygen saturation refers to the percentage of the combined O2 capacity to the total O2 capacity in the total blood volume.
Measurement range: 70~99%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified(<70%)
Measurement range: 30~240 bpm
Accuracy: ±2% on the stage of 80%~99%
Low Perfusion: ≤0.4%
1.5V (AAA size)
alkaline battery x 2
Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
Working current ≤30mA
Automatic power-off : Automatically power off when no singal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds.
Package Size & Weight:
130R oximeter 4 parameters: SPO2, PR, PI, RR
131R oximeter 4 parameters: SPO2, PR, PI, ODI4 (oxygen desaturation index 4%)
1) Two-color 0.96-inch OLED display, 5 levels of brightness adjustable
2) The interface can have six different display modes
3) Battery low battery indication
4) Have blood oxygen, pulse, bar graph, pulse waveform display，
and PI perfusion monitoring
5）130R increases RR respiratory rate function
6) 131R adds sleep monitoring and is recorded as a waveform function.
Record up to 8 hours of waveform data!
7) Operation menu for function setting
8) When there is no signal, the product will automatically shut down
after 8S, saving power
9) Small size, light weight, easy to carry out
2 x AAA 1.5V
Made In : China